Bexley Leisure Centres
London Borough of Bexley
- Contract Start:
FES is responsible for the Hard FM services at Sidcup, Erith and Crook Log Leisure Centres under a Private Finance Initiative 21 year Contract. FES work alongside Parkwood Leisure who operates the leisure centres.
FES are Responsible for the Planned Preventative Maintenance of the services within all three Leisure Centres including but not limited to heating & ventilation, low voltage electrical services, water supply, pool chemical dosing equipment, fixed athletics equipment, drainage, fire detection systems, fire fighting equipment, CCTV, auto doors, lifts, building fabric & structure to ensure all equipment and plant functions throughout its life expectancy. FES ensures statutory compliance including compliance. The contract operates within a varied set of KPIs with strict SLAs where failures not only attract financial penalties but can lead to contract termination.
In addition to the above FES are responsible for the Life Cycle replacement of plant and equipment, building fabric and fixtures and fittings on this project. This is managed by our Life Cycle team who are directly employed by FES.
FES also provides reactive cover outside of normal working hours via a rotating pattern of on call engineers to respond to emergency items which may be impacting on the buildings operation.
FES FM carry out Hard Facilities Services at Sidcup, Crook Log and Erith Leisure Centres to include but not limited to the below:
- Planned Preventative Maintenance and Repair of Plant
- Planned Preventative Maintenance and Repair of Building Fabric
- Planned Preventative Maintenance and Repair of Building Structure
- Planned Preventative Maintenance and Repair of Fixtures and Fittings
- Complete Life Cycle Management and Replacement of Plant, Building Fabric, Fixtures and Fittings
- Re-fits and Project works
- Energy Monitoring and Reduction (in partnership with Leisure Operator)
- Statutory Compliance