Engineering - Prudential
FES Delivered the full refurbishment to Prudential's Lomond View site in 2014.
FES were responsible for the strip out & refurbishment of a 2 storey building to create a 470 person office space including meeting rooms, catering facility & welfare. The project also included HV upgrade and flood prevention works.
The work scope covered all aspects of a refurbishment project including the following elements.
- Strip out and down takings
- Formation of rooms and work area (both block and stud partition)
- Installation of new DBs and mains cabling
- Alterations to power, lighting and control circuits
- Alterations and installation of new mechanical plant
- Installation of new suspended and grid ceilings
- Installation of new vinyl and carpet flooring
- Joinery finishes
- HV Upgrade
- AV and IT installation
- Decant and relocation of clients fixtures and fittings
Our approach to delivering the works was flexible, accommodating to the needs of the clients day to day business requirements and demands.
The works were completed using FES in-house staff, with only the flooring and suspended lay-in grid ceiling being subcontracted to a third party. Minimising our need for subcontracting allowed us to coordinate the works more efficiently such that the project was delivered on time, on budget and with a strong focus on health and safety.