Infrastructure Managers Ltd
- Contract Start:
FES FM have been delivering hard facilities management services to Salisbury Hospital since 2011 as part of a 25 year contract through Infrastructure Managers Limited.
Services include but are not limited to:
- Mechanical & Electrical Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Reactive Repairs via the FES Help Desk
- Fabric Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Maintenance and Repair of the Hospital Steam Generating Plant
- Total Life Cycle replacement of fabric, plant and Group 1 equipment
- Statutory Compliance including compliance to Health Technical Memoranda
- Statutory Compliance under Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations of Patient Hoists
- Project Works: Mechanical & Electrical, Plant, Fabric, Structural, Refit etc.
- Energy Monitoring
FES are responsible for the Hard FM services in Sectors 10 & 11 and the Laundry Building at Salisbury District Hospital under a Private Finance Initiative Contract. Responsible for the Planned Preventative Maintenance of the services within Sectors 10, 11 and the Laundry Building (boiler house) including but not limited to steam supply, heating & ventilation, low voltage electrical services, water supply, drainage, fire detection systems, fire fighting equipment, CCTV, auto doors, lifts, building fabric & structure to ensure all equipment and plant functions throughout its life expectancy. FES ensures statutory compliance including compliance to Health Technical Memoranda supplying. The contract operates within a varied set of KPIs with strict SLAs where failures not only attract financial penalties but can lead to contract termination.
In addition to the above FES are responsible for the Life Cycle replacement of plant and equipment, building fabric and group 1 equipment on this project. This is managed by our Life Cycle team who are directly employed by FES.
FES also provides reactive cover outside of normal working hours via a rotating pattern of on call engineers to respond to emergency items which may be impacting on the buildings operation.