FES Sprinkler Division has a wealth of knowledge and experience, with many of our staff having worked in the industry for over 30 years. We currently hold LPCB Level 3 certification with staff holding various individual LPCB qualifications. We have personnel directly employed and skilled in all aspects of design, project management, installation, supervision, commissioning, and service and maintenance.
In our main contracts division, we provide sprinkler services to new build projects and refurbishment projects, as well as major alterations to existing sprinkler systems.
- Pre-fabricated pump houses
- Automatic sprinkler systems
- Gas extinguishing systems
- Fire mains
- Foam systems
- Mist systems
- Fire pumps
- Automatic water spray systems
- Fire water storage
- Systems training
- Industrial / Warehousing
- Data Centres
In our small works division, we carry out alterations and additions to existing sprinkler systems such as:
- New shop units in commercial fit outs
- Additional coverage due to building expansion
- Additional works to suit a new unit layout or use
- Remedial works identified during a service visit
Service and Maintenance
In our Service and Maintenance division, we provide service around the country from local councils to the Western Isles. We currently provide servicing for several councils, including South Lanarkshire where we carry out weekly testing to their 120 schools and care homes. In Fife, we provide servicing to 65 commercial and over 800 domestic properties.
- 24/7 emergency call out service